Client Services Executive
This all-encompassing role will require a high level of organisation and planning skills, combined with a meticulous approach to working practices and an enthusiastic approach to your day to day activities. Your contribution will have a direct impact on the growth of the business as you take responsibility for developing new business relationships whilst also upselling to existing clients across multiple product lines.
Areas of Responsibility
- Responsibility for pro-actively researching and identifying news sales leads/prospects.
- Converting leads/prospects into sales in-line with pre-determined monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
Marketing (New business and target audience)
- Responsible for identifying the core market and organising and managing targeted marketing campaigns via mail, email, social media platforms, LSN website and other mediums to promote our range of products.
- Responsible for identifying the target audience for using the broad spectrum of LSN products available and organising and managing innovative marketing campaigns and promotions to encourage engagement with LSN.
- Maintaining regular contact with all clients on phone, email and at meetings and social engagements.
- Identifying opportunities to upsell the product portfolio through those regular comms
Networking and attending events
- Attending our own networking events and also other industry events to cultivate relationships and represent the company in a positive manner.
- We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual who is passionate about going the extra mile for our clients.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Sales/Business Development experience would be a plus
- Basic salary £18,000 to £24,000 + Commission + Benefits
- Gym membership
- Bike 2 work scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Free eye tests
- Free Flu jab
- Childcare voucher scheme
Burlington Media Group
Mortlake High Street, London SW14 8JN, UK
Burlington Media Group Ltd is B2B online media, magazine publishing and conferences/events business based in Mortlake SW14. The Burlington Media team is currently 22 strong and growing. We operate two legal business magazine/events media brands (Briefing and Legal Practice Management) and a client-focused brand (LegalSupportNetwork.co.uk) with online, networking events and jobs board (LSN.co.uk/jobs) platforms.